Don't buy the StufZ product - they say its buy one get one free but buy the time I paid for the product that should have been $9.99 my total as $39.99.What a scam.

When I tried to call on the weekend no one answered! When I sent an email it didn't work! Why would you run a commercial on a product during the weekend and not be available to place an order. Never again!

Luckily I contacted my credit card company and refused payment because they shipped the payment and tried to bill me already!

Had an Experience with StufZ?

Comments

Stuwi
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #814164

im still not sure if to buy or not, i saw some cool stuffed recipes at hamburgerpress.us and the guy was using the stufz but so many people saying its ***

i might just risk 9bucks thanks for this review

Anel
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #813410

I'v checked out so many reviews already but im still not sure i read so many bad reviews but then i see such great burger recipes using the press thing. like at http://hamburgerpress.us

But its like 60/40 saying its ***

So im not sure i actually found this by looking for burger recipes for a family BBQ i was planning and i first say that stuffed recipes

Should i really buy this?

Upset Buyer
Laguna, California, United States #769853

I too was duped by Stufz ordering system. The wording before checkout confused me in a manner that made me choose 2 for my order and was charged double the order and double the shipping and handling.

I immediately called their customer support line... which appears to be one individual since I called twice and got the same person. She told me I had to call back in 4 hours, which I will and cancel my order completely.

Do not get ripped off by STUFZ! Be careful placing your order and make sure you choose 1 when checking out, you'll still receive two presses.